miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2007

Sports



Well, sry I was late doing this activity, 'cause I didn't come to school yesterday, I was sick >.<

K, now for the next activity, the sports I chose were: Football (soccer),and Basketball
So here's football's info:
The game was codified in England in 1863 and they created the foundations for the way the sport is played today. Football is played with 11 players, and the objective is to score as many goals as possible, of course the one that scores more is the winner -_-. There are some positions in soccer, such as goal keeper, defense, midfielder or striker (well there 're still some more I dunno how they r called XD )

K so now 'bout my fav soccer player.. his name is Wayne Rooney and he plays in Manchester United (England):
Rooney was born in Liverpool, on October 24th 1985, he plays in the english premier league, for Manchester United (the best team ever :D). His transfer fee from Everton still stands as the highest ever, but was it worth all that money? You bet it was! On his debut Everton v/s Arsenal he scored a wonderful goal against them and he was just 17 years old o_O OMG!
well that's all from Rooney, now I'm gonna put a video from his goals and a picture oh and also a picture from the best soccer team ever MANCHESTER UNITED!! they kick ass!! XD.
I'm gonna make another entry for basketball
cya

No hay comentarios: